The Wishlist Post #1

1. £35 River Island
Pink oversized coats are definitely in this A/W and this is one of the nicer ones on the highstreet!
2. £4 Primark
I love tartan and this staple item from Primark definitely needs to be added to my wardrobe.
3. £6 River Island
The black midi ring in particular is très cute!
4. £8.99 Boots
This foundation is supposed to be brilliant for mattyfying combination skin, no more shiny patches!
5. £12 Amazon
Me and my boyfriend are travelling around Thailand in January so I need to brush up on all things Thai.
6. £16 Etsy
Harry Potter anything is always going to be a feature on my wishlist.
I like fresh smelling scents rather than sweet and this colour would fit perfectly in my bedroom.
8. £48 Topshop
No A/W is complete without a Grandad cardigan and no one does them better than Topshop.

What's on your wishlist?

Charlotte x
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig